Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Toast to Summer and flipflop Wine


I can't tell you how many times I've been drawn to the fun flipflop wine labels only to be scared off by the super low price point.  However, I was in need of a summer wine, and flipflop was the only bottle I could find in my summer-hot pursuit.

The screw top also scared me a bit, but I had to smile at the flip flops on the cap.  I was nervous to take my first sip.  Wouldn't I rather not know how the wine tasted and continue to admire the great labels?  Well, I am happy to report that I give this flipflop Chardonnay a thumbs up!  It is light, easy and I could certainly taste the pineapple notes.  I would serve this wine to guests at a beach/pool party or give as a hostess gift along with some of those cute flip flop wine glass coasters.  A toast to summer and flip flops!

No comments:

Post a Comment