Friday, February 21, 2014

Big Top Birthday

In honor of my nephew's birthday today, I want to share pictures from his first birthday...Big Top Style!


My sis-in-law had a fun time creating the circus-theme birthday.  The dining room table served as the tablescape with a lollipop topiary, framed picture of the birthday boy in his ringmaster costume (which he wore for the party, too), a circus tent cake and small smash cake all baked by Mommy.  Snacks were provided such as popcorn in brown paper sacks.  I suggested a roll of tickets to use as a prop.


In staying with the theme, I bought this cute monkey.  I outfitted him with a circus one-year-old bib from Hallmark, made a party hat out of scrapbook paper and tied a ribbon around his neck.  Also, I found the box of Animal Crackers at Hobby Lobby and a small pinwheel for fun.  Luckily, I already had the perfect giftbag.  If you look closely you will see I addressed the card: "For The Ringmaster!"

No comments:

Post a Comment